quinta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2014

Merry Xmas Everyone!! :: Sheryl Nome Cosplay

Hello everyone!
Unfortunately my aunt was in the hospital (but she is alright now o/ ) and cause of that i couldnt write more posts. So much to tell and show..sorry >.< Well i can show you a preview of my Macross Frontier Photoshoot. I did Sheryl Nome's Xmas Version and my friend Carol Ayanami did Ranka Lee *_* I´m so happy that i was able to finish this costume in two days (yeah was tough!).

Thanks Tenchi for the amazing photos! And Thank you al for always cheer me at my facebook and instagram S2 Love you all, and i wish a merry Xmas and a Happy new year to you and your family ;)

We wish you a merry christmas;
We wish you a merry christmas;
We wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year.

Btw i did a video message and posted at my IG:
http://instagram.com/p/xAT4xvyAEx/








Um comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails